for us, your health and safety are our priority. The trust you have placed in us is invaluable, and that is why we will always work to reciprocate it.
My way is a boutique hotel with only 7 rooms: intimacy, privacy and personalized service are the qualities that have always characterized us.
Due to the number of rooms, we can guarantee that the safety and hygiene measures will be rigorously applied, being a hotel with only 7 rooms, we comply with the guidelines of the distances requested by security, each of our rooms has enough space and privacy for our guests.
Our sun loungers located on the beach are separated for you can be comfortable and safe. In the restaurant area we have limited the entrance to external people. All this so that our guests feel safe and can enjoy their stay with maximum tranquility, as well as all our collaborators are trained to meet the necessary standards and that you can enjoy a better and healthier stay.
For this reason we want to update you on the preventive actions that we are applying regarding COVID 19 (coronavirus). Rest assured that we are paying attention to all precautions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Secretary of Health in Mexico.
- Preventive measures:
• In rooms, bathrooms, and common areas, we have the following supplies available:
• Antibacterial gel dispensers
• Antibacterial soap
• Masks and latex gloves for staff and for those who request it
- Actions we are taking:
* constant and adequate hand washing among the staff and our guests through tutorials.
* Use of a thermometer to promptly check on whoever presents any symptom related to COVID 19 and lead it to a health institution.
* Application of a strict cleaning program, especially in all open air areas
* Daily supervision to all our co-worker to find up any symptoms
* Disinfection of the entire room at every check in with a safe and approved product
* Deep Disinfection of the entire room ( pillows, carpets, mattress, curtains,...)made from a certificated company using a nanotechnology guaranteed for six months
* In our restaurants, the staff has the necessary elements to keep the work areas clean and sanitized, especially where food is stored and handled. Also, our food suppliers have the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure the necessary cleaning and disinfection of the food and equipment used.
- Flexibility policy
We understand that you do not want to miss the experience of staying at Maria del Mar. In these moments of necessary empathy and solidarity, we have temporarily adjusted our policies so that you can enjoy our paradise as soon as possible.
We cordially invite you to consider rescheduling your visit instead of canceling it. The current situation, rather than a health problem at the destination, is quickly becoming a problem that directly affects the local economy and puts the well-being of Tulum’s businesses at risk. Remember that we rely 100% on the tourism industry.
To change your reservation, please send an email to email@example.com providing your reservation details and the new date you would like to visit us. This policy may be modified or canceled depending on the evolution of the conditions that generated it.
We are sure that we will get ahead of this situation that affects everyone, and we hope to see you very soon at our beautiful paradise.
My way Team